Microsite Showcases Libart’s New Operable Glass Product
PanoraView is quickly becoming the new standard in operable glass. This innovative approach is being adopted in venues from restaurants and bars to sport stadiums. And it’s not only the “wow factor” that appeals to the clients. The product also contributes to the bottom line through its space-saving operation.
PanoraView is Simply a Better View
This microsite provides detailed information about PanoraView and why it is truly a better view.
Contents of the site:
- What is Panoraview?
- Market Applications featuring three case studies: Carolina Ale House, Raleigh, NC; Cooper’s Hawk, Liberty Township, Ohio; and Nippert Stadium, University of Cincinnati
- Vertical Retraction 101: This page contains information about the PanoraView difference and includes illustrations of vertical retraction vs. sliding and folding systems
- Videos showing PanoraView in Action
- Valuable resources: product brochure, sample warranty certificate, CSI MasterSpec 3-part specification, design & installation considerations, and detail drawings
- Call to action buttons placed conveniently at the top of each page prompting people to get a price
- Date March 2, 2017
- Tags Web Development