Get an Outside Perspective. Develop a Game Plan.
- You’ll send org chart, reports, marketing materials and other info in advance.
- Then your senior staff will participate in a ½ day workshop and advanced training session.
- We’ll deliver a tailored marketing plan w/in two weeks.
- Guaranteed Value – If your team doesn’t feel like it was helpful, we don’t send an invoice.
It’s all about painting a clear target that everyone on your team can focus on. Being “On Target” means you intentionally develop a brand that is attractive to targeted relationships. Those targeted relationships enable you to achieve targeted sales goals.
The interesting thing about using painting as an analogy is that it’s an art and that the final painting must still be interpreted by the viewer. Growing a business is an art. It requires design thinking and careful execution. Stepping away from the art itself can be difficult, which is why getting an outside perspective is so important. Ultimately it’s how people perceive your company that defines your brand.
We call it sales and marketing art, or… SM-art℠ Sales and Marketing.
We also offer the following consulting services:
- Strategy and Planning Workshops with Key Management
- Audits – Marketing, Physical Space / Signage and Organizational Development
- Sales and Marketing Planning and Budgeting
- Pre-Project Objectives and Scope (all Spearhead projects are preceded by a strategic impact assessment)
- Post-Project Reporting and Observation
Want to know more?
Fill out the form to schedule an introductory meeting.
- Martin Heiny, President, The Grabill Cabinet Company (See Grabill Case Study)
Begin your Spearhead Sales & Marketing partnership with a three hour workshop at a location of your choice. What you’ll get:
- A structure and vocabulary to help your team get in sync.
- Tools and techniques that are proven.
- Fresh insights about your business and industry.
- Fresh ideas and clear direction for how to move forward.
- Lead by experienced staff with a proven track record of growing sales and profits.
Continue quarterly or monthly with additional workshops that dive deeper on the issues that need more attention.
Having served 100′s of companies, we are keenly aware that business success requires alignment of many disciplines. Most companies simply need a framework and vocabulary to get everyone working in the same direction.
Only pay if you feel the session was a good value.
Sessions can be held at a site of your choice including our state-of-the-art offices in downtown Elkhart, IN.
- Lane Gerber, CEO, Trusted Manufacturing (See Trusted Case Study)
Most importantly, our workshop is not about us. It’s about you and your business. Unlike most workshops that concentrate on delivering content, we concentrate on facilitating discussion, ideas and decisions among your team. Our content is just the catalyst to get your team on track toward make necessary commitments to grow your business.
We tailor our workshop format, schedule and call-to-actions to meet the specific needs of your business. Let’s face it, your business is unique. We don’t pretend to offer one-size-fits-all advice. Instead we dig for key insights in order to establish a strategy and game plan for your business growth.